United Refrigeration Inc. is one of the largest distributors of refrigeration, air conditioning and heating parts and equipment in North America. Founded in 1947 in Philadelphia, United Refrigeration now has locations in the United States and Canada.
United Refrigeration carries many of our Industries leading brand names of the Industries top manufactures.
Throughout their many years in business, United Refrigeration Inc. has grown to be a trusted name among mechanical contractors, supermarkets, small entrepreneurs, service mechanics and large industrials, providing prompt, comprehensive service, and focusing on the customer's individual HVAC/R needs.
United Refrigeration Quick Overview:
- Over 400 locations in North America
- Locations in 45 states and Canada
- Complete base of HVAC/R product offering: large and small, common or obscure
- Strategically placed distribution warehouses throughout the country for consistent deliveries and inventory replenishment
- Fully stocked stores for immediate pickup
- International and export services available
- Brand name HVAC/R products by top-of-the-line manufacturers
- Prompt, comprehensive and technical service by knowledgeable personnel at all locations
- Greet Customers on phone or in person in a professional manner
- Provide outstanding Customer service
- Process order and quotation requests using all of our resources available
- Source equipment, parts and technical information as requested
- Be prepared to offer supporting products and services
- Follow up on quotes and orders
- Develop strong relationships with our customers
- Assist with the general operations of a branch, inventory control, stock placement, on call, cleanliness, etc.
- Positive attitude toward customer service
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills
- 2 to 5 years on HVAC or Refrigeration experience
Job Type: Full-time