At Burman Energy, we have three clear goals: to create sustainable value, build sustainable partnerships, and drive sustainable results for our clients. We are currently seeking a Refrigeration Technician / Specialist to join our growing Head Office team. The successful candidate will be assessing business’s refrigeration equipment and installing energy efficient measures through the newly launched Business Refrigeration Incentive program.
Are you looking for a more defined schedule and a company that stands behind its commitment to their employees? Then is the role for you.
- 313A refrigeration technician license (Mandatory)
- ODP (Ozone Depletion Prevention) certificate
- Valid drivers license – G Class with a clean driver abstract
Skills & Competencies:
- Read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications
- Must be willing to travel/ ability to work away from home
- Must be able to work independently
- Troubleshooting commercial refrigeration equipment
- Knowledge of ECM motor replacements
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional at building trusting relationships with clients
- Work well under pressure
- Organizational skills an asset
- Ability to learn and adapt to new computer programs/ software
Required Language: English
Salary: base salary + company vehicle and benefits
Please include salary expectations with your cover letter.
About Burman Energy
Burman Energy is committed to an unwavering focus on customer service, demonstrated by our ability to attract and retain clients over the long term. Burman Energy is focused on providing a culture which is supportive, thoughtful, and engaging for both our clients and employees. This is an excellent opportunity to join our growing team in an industry that is changing the landscape of energy consumption in Canada!
Burman Energy welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Please note that qualified applicants who are not successful may be considered to fill future vacancies that may occur in the next six months.
While we appreciate the interest of all candidates we regret that only those applicants under consideration will be contacted.