Scope of the position
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of HVAC parts, equipment, and supplies over the phone and over the counter.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides technical support to customers.
- Answers customer calls and identifies parts.
- Actively makes customers aware of product promotions.
- May load and unload shipment of parts, supplies, and equipment.
- Receives and processes customer orders.
- Maintains supplies inventory by recording quantities used and determining supplies needed.
- Informs customers of standard procedures or resolution of problem.
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer satisfaction and company adherence to policies.
- Practices safe material handling techniques.
- Generates invoices for counter sales orders.
- Participate in a call schedule for after-hours customer service.
Skills and Qualifications
- Possesses excellent customer service skills.
- Must have or be able to obtain a valid Class 5 driver’s license.
- Demonstrates an understanding of effective selling methods.
- Possesses knowledge of HVAC systems and the ability to demonstrate and discuss with customers.
- Have a working knowledge and complete understanding on how to process orders, quotes, credits, and back orders on the computer.
- Understands basic inventory, warehousing and stocking procedures.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Works easily with others in a high paced work environment.
- Demonstrates effective communication skills (verbal, written, and listening).
- Be energetic and self-motivated.
- Maintain a business-like manner at all times.
- Dedicated to continuous improvement.
- Possesses basic Microsoft Office skills.
Not just a job, a career opportunity!
Leading in the air conditioning, refrigeration and heating sectors for more than 70 years, we know that talented people are essential to maintaining our success in the future. Refrigerative Supply Limited provides an environment where employees leverage their skills, talents, experience and interests to grow professionally and build rewarding careers.
How to apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com with the position title in the subject line.
Refrigerative Supply Limited is an equal opportunities employer. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected will be contacted.