Temporary (Fixed Term)-Full time
This requisition will remain open until filled; however, consideration will be given to applicants in order of application date.
This role is a 1 year temporary position with the possibility of an extension .
WE= unlimited potential
We didn’t get to be a leader in energy delivery or ranked on the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations index on our own. We did it in partnership with outstanding individuals who work together as a team to fuel people’s quality of life. Individuals like you. And now we’re looking for just such an individual to join our team.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com.
The Demand Side Management Residential Energy Solutions team is responsible for the management of all existing Residential DSM Conservation Program Execution. Working internally with DSM Policy, Tracking & Reporting, Evaluation, Legal, IT, Customer Care and Business Development. The Residential Energy Solutions Team represents the execution arm of the business.
This Team works with industry stakeholders, organizations, municipalities, the OEB and IESO to ensure all expectations are met, and all external resources are leveraged appropriately to deliver upon program requirements. As programming in this area continues to ramp up, both in scope and in relation to targets to be achieved, the team requires a Program Advisor who can drive informed strategic decisions around program design, operations, marketing and collaboration initiatives with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Work closely with Team Lead, and Manager to ensure program operations are seamless and efficient as they relate to the residential portfolio of programs
- Work closely with Customer Care team to ensure the DSM Call Centre is up-to-date, processes are efficient and manage DSM escalations from the main call centre and Ombudsman office
- On boarding and manage new Service Organizations and Manufacturers/Distributors to support the Home Energy Conservation and Smart Thermostats programs respectively.
- Work closely with BI and Tracking and Reporting teams to leverage external and internal data sources to drive the creation of strategic plans around data usage for program design, marketing and sales purposes.
- Advise sales, program advisors, and marketing personnel on strategies to maximize results in the current year and in future periods
- Work with evaluation on a quarterly/annual basis to facilitate backup information is gathered on a regular basis to support annual audit requirements
- Work with Tracking and Reporting to facilitate QA/QC processes related to various program requirements, and provide support to the team to help evolve and improve processes. Participate in ongoing program improvement exercises from an operational perspective (i.e. with external vendors, Call Centre, interdepartmental, etc.)
- Understand financial principles and practices as it relates to the residential portfolio, and work closely with the budgeting team to ensure revenues, expenditures and cash management are documented accurately.
- 4 + years of experience in program design or project management
- University degree (i.e. Energy Management ideal, Public Relations, English, Commerce) and four plus years’ experience or eight plus years of previous field operations experience or equivalent mix of formal education and experience.
- Knowledge of energy efficient technologies such as HVAC/insulation/windows in the residential market including industry standards and ratings of equipment such as EER, SEER, AFUE, Energy Star, etc.
- Third party vendor management experience is required.
- Excellent communication, presentation, written, and interpersonal skills needed to present program plans to internal stakeholder and external customers.
- Ability to work well independently as well as be a team player.
- Strong inter-personal skills including ability to work in a cross-functional environment and communicate with all levels of the organization Proficiency in MS Office, in particular strong Excel skills needed (proficiency in formulas, pivot tables, and data management an asset).
- Proven ability to manage multiple processes, handle competing priorities and meet deadlines, in some instances driven from multiple internal stakeholders
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently
- Project Management / Process Improvement designations / certifications.
- Related industry experience
- Practical background and knowledge of utility energy efficiency programs
- Familiarity with building science (including modelling software), energy codes and standards
- Key contacts in the residential HVAC market would be an asset.
We accept applications submitted via our online recruiting system only (https://careers.enbridge.com).
Enbridge is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, religion, age, sex, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a security screening, including a criminal records check.